Goodbye 2020! Our love-hate relationship was bittersweet and intense! Nonetheless, 2020 has been rather unique so I thought it’ll be good to recap what has happened. Here it goes…
– New adventure for Dini as she embark to her new school which is just next to her sister, Daneen. I’m a proud mother of a Clementian and a Clementeen.
– Everyone starts to find out more about the new kid on the block >> COVID19.
– Down with high fever a couple of days before CNY. Suckiest feeling ever. Temperature was super high but I felt super cold. Throat was dry, Body was weak. No, I did not have the COVID19 – thank you.
– Singapore raised Risk Assesment to Disease Outbreak Response System Condition (DORSCON) Orange.
– Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs >> Toilet paper, toilet paper, toilet paper, toilet paper, toilet paper.
– COVIDIOTS were born.
– Despite the arising pandemic, we proceed with our trip because the airline won’t refund our money.
– Good news is, we covered another continent >> Africa!
– Holidayed to South Africa and stopped over in Abu Dhabi on the way back.
– Abang and his family moved in, bringing us closer together…
– CB is still an offensive word but with different meaning.
– First time ever to get a paycut. (Really CB!!) Luckily there’s Temporarily Relief Fund given by the government.
– I was forced to Work From Home (WFH) no matter how hard I try to say no (yeah right! 😁)
– Kiddos started Home-Based Learning (HBL).
– 1st world problem: closure of Mcdonald’s and bubble tea shops
– Rossi and Renni moved in – 4th generation cousins reunited.
– Celebrated April baby.
– Retrenchment wave. Thank Allah I was not affected.
– School holidays were brought forward since students are studying from home. Alhamdulillah because it’s Ramadhan so the kiddos were able to get plenty of rest.
– Celebrated May baby.
– First time congregating Eid prayer at home led by my nephew, Eka Satria.
– Eased of circuit breaker with Phase 1 (safe re-opening) and Phase 2 (safe transition) approach.
– Finally we’re able to dine out but limited to 5 pax only.
– I chopped off my hair.
– Had an accident with a motorbike
– Got a hamster and the kiddos named her Vanilla
– My prayers were answered and I finally managed to bury the hatchet.
– All families reunited. Blessed way to begin the 2nd half of the year.
– Team Altitude was formed. Couldn’t ask for a better Team Leader.
– Singapore General Election. More seats won in parliament for the opposition parties.
– Celebrated July babies.
– Celebrated August babies.
– Street Fighter MASINDO tournament 2020. Boys champion won by Romi, Girls champion won by Renni.
– Romi and Riz moved in. Families getting closer and stronger.
– First time tried rock climbing. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it!
– Celebrated September baby.
– Went to office after 6 months of working from home.
– Found out that my BBF has a bun in the oven!!!
– Got another 2 hamsters to accompany Vanilla. The kiddos named them Sugar and Mint.
– My favourite month of course!
– Went with my B.B.Fs to The Atrium for their buffet lunch for the first time >> They’re having 1-for-1 promo.
– Celebrated my birthday at Swensen’s with my family. Check-out ***WARNING! CLICHÉ BIRTHDAY POST!***
– Worked in US Embassy for the first time.
– Had fun shooting and editing my team’s Lip Sync Battle video. Still can’t believe that we lost to meaningless zombies. Hahahaha!
– Celebrated Dini’s birthday at The Minds Cafe. So little time, so many board games to play. We defo have to go again!
– Abang and his family have decided to have a month-long staycation at Loyang chalet before moving to his new home.
– Made my own cheeseboard for the first time!
– Movie marathon at home in-lieu of countdown.
There you go… There are actually more things to cover but these are just some of the highlights that I can remember. How will 2021 fare? Just need to wait for another 365 days okie! 😉